Ms Diamond has built an extensive career in the Real Estate industry which spans more than thirty plus years. Over the past thirty years, Diamond has demonstrated an unparalleled ability to plan and execute personal buying/selling strategies for clients in the Orange County Real Estate Market. In years past, Ms Diamond has held various positions in multiple corporations that are associated with all aspects of buying and selling real estate.
As a licensed broker, as well as owner of Diamond Realty, Diamond is viewed by her peers as a hard working broker that places client needs as a top priority. Ms Diamond has an excellent track record in the real estate markets of Orange County and places special emphasis ethics.
- 2000 to present
- Represent buyers and sellers on residential transactions, changing strategies to fit Real Estate cycles. Advise clients of best time to buy and sell to achieve the highest possible return on the dollar. Analyze investment opportunities to create optimum strategies.
Pierce Financial Group
- Originated real estate loans through real estate agents, bankers, attorneys, accountants and personal networking. Advised buyers on loan programs and qualifying. Analyzed credit, income, liquid assets, transactions structure and property to effect optimum results for clients.
Investors Mortgage Service
- Originated VA, FHA and conventional real estate loans.
Land Title Company
- Sold title insurance to Realtors and lenders. Provided them with information about properties and security instruments.
Ms Diamond has served on the following committees for the Association of Realtors:
- Special Events Committee-1983
- Christmas Cantree Committee-1991 and 1993
- MLS Committee-1992
- Professional Standards Committee-1993 and 1994
- Program Chairman-1994
- Received the president’s special award in 1992
Ethics and honesty are the cornerstones of the Diamond Realty philosophy and serve as the driving force to making a clients real estate transactions a complete success. This agency strives to make each client satisfied for life.